About Eatery at the Grant House
Eatery at the Grant House in Vancouver, Washington is a historic farm-to-table restaurant on Officers Row in Vancouver National Historic Reserve on the banks of the Columbia River. The Grant House was built in 1846 and named for former president Ulysses S. Grant who visited in 1878. Our menu takes full advantage of the bounty of the Pacific Northwest, sourcing all ingredients from local farmers, ranchers and fisherman, as well as herbs and produce grown on-site in the restaurant’s hearty garden. The property’s elegant dining room, lively bar, covered veranda, spacious lawns, on-site garden and multiple private dining spaces allow Eatery at the Grant House to host special events year-round, like monthly farm-inspired dinners, live music, wine tastings and large community gatherings.
While the hours, days, and menu is changing, the history and charm of the Grant House will remain the same. The upstairs rooms – even the entire building – are available for rent for special occasions and events. We can accommodate weddings, celebrations of life, business meetings, and Christmas parties.
Other events, such as a “Farm to Fort” dinner, live music and movies on the lawn will also be available throughout the year. Contact Eatery at The Grant for more information.
Scott and Sarah Flury officially took over from Lynn Rullman and sister Suzy Taylor and her husband John Taylor in April of 2017. The Flurys also opened Latte Da Coffee House and Wine Bar in 2010.